Maryland Hall is located off Spa Road in Annapolis, at 801 Chase Street, Annapolis, MD 21401.
Classes meet in Room 100 on the first level.
Parking is free on the Maryland Hall campus. Maryland Hall can accommodate parking for most events. Overflow parking is located within 1 block of Maryland Hall on residential areas as well as at Bates Middle School (for evening and weekend events). Please do not park in the two small parking lots adjacent to the new town homes on Carraway Lane; the town homes enforce towing in those lots for non-resident cars.
Families with strollers may wish to park in the back of the building, as there is ramp access from this lot.
Construction parking (June 7, 2017) Maryland Hall will begin construction this week on a new addition. Please note the following regarding the changes in parking. Starting this week the back lot nearest Bates Middle School will be closed and the entry door by the café leading to the back of the building will be blocked off. As of now the south doorway (closest to Bates) on the first floor hallway will be available for use. The only closed exit at this point in time will be the one by the café leading out to the back of the building.
Parking will still be available in the front of the building, both big lots, and the lot by the ramp. The building may be accessed by the north end, ramp, lower front by café, main entry second floor front, and by the south end. This will likely be the situation for the next 9-12 months, so please plan accordingly, and thank you for your patience.
Maryland Hall posts closure information due to weather on the front of the MHCA website. Closures or schedule adjustments due to weather are posted to the site as soon as decisions are made.
Weekday Inclement Weather Policy: Maryland Hall Classes
- Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts follows the AACPS inclement weather policy for all classes held before noon, Monday through Friday.
- If AACPS are closed all day (code red or code blue), MHCA will NOT have classes.
- If AACPS are open one or two hours late, classes held before noon at MHCA are canceled.
- If AACPS dismiss early, MHCA will determine whether or not MHCA afternoon and evening classes will take place.
- If AACPS cancels after-school activities, please check the MHCA website as MHCA will determine whether or not MHCA afternoon and evening classes will take place.
- For status of Saturday and Sunday classes, please check the MHCA website.