Classes at the SPCC meet weekdays, Saturdays and one evening a week.
The Severna Park Community Center, a true place where the community meets, is a non-profit organization and as such, is always in need of community support. Please consider signing-up to receive their informative newsletter and perhaps contributing your time and resources to keep this a vibrant part of the community.
Weather Policy - Severna Park Community Center: The
SPCC follows closings of the Anne Arundel County Government. Should
conditions be bad, however, please check our website after 8 AM for
From Annapolis Using Route 2 / Governor Ritchie Hwy Headed Northbound:
• Turn left at Cypress Creek Road (Stop light).
• Follow Cypress Creek 1-1/2 blocks to Summit Road.
• Turn right at Summit Road. Go to the 1st stop sign.
• Turn left at stop sign and then left again in 1/2 block into the Severna Park Community Center parking lot (marked with a sign at the entrance).
• You may also park in the Woods Memorial Presbyterian Church parking lot and walk down using the stairs or driveway
From Baltimore Southbound Using Route 10 Exit Off Beltway:
- Take exit for Route 10 South off Baltimore Beltway following signs for Route 10 South to Severna Park (You will need to move to the right lanes after merging with Route 100) following to its end at a red light.
- Turn left (south) on Governor Ritchie Highway / Route 2 towards Severna Park
- Turn right at McKinsey Road approximately 1 block to light at B&A Boulevard.
- Turn left at Baltimore-Annapolis Boulevard (light) and go 1/2 block.
- Turn left into the driveway marked with the sign "Woods Memorial Presbyterian Church".
- The parking lot entrance is located immediately on the right beyond the gray Holy Grounds Youth Center building marked by a sign.
- Additional parking is available by proceeding up the Woods Memorial Presbyterian Church driveway. You may park in the Church's lot and walk down using the stairs or driveway.
From Baltimore Southbound Using I-97:
• Take exit 10 to Benfield Road toward Severna Park
• Follow Benfield Road approx 5 miles to Evergreen Road Stoplight across from the Severna Park High School
• Turn right onto Evergreen Road and follow it to its end at Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd.
• Turn right for 1/2 block on B&A Boulevard.
• Turn left at Cypress Creek Road for another 1/2 block. Turn left onto Summit Road (a sign for both the Severna Park Community Center and Woods Church are located at this road).
• You may park in the Woods Memorial Presbyterian Church parking lot and walk down using the stairs or driveway.